Some people feel they would never vote 'Republican'...

I've never even thought about supporting a republican before. I feel that I'm mostly a liberal, but I don't think you have to be irresponsible just to be one. For me, I'm anti war, anti corporate welfare state, anti inflation, I do think that perhaps the Federal government shouldn't put blanket legislation on most moral issues like abortion, marriage or the drug war.

I do see that the drug war is failed, I see that students are $1 trillion in debt with little job growth and somewhere from 10-25%.

I believe the less irresponsible that we act, the more we ask the government for help, the more powerful they become, the more demand there is for them to play mom and dad and cradle you and make you do things you may not agree with...altho the difference is that the big government overall cares very little for you as an individual. The big government stereotypes you and makes you what you are.

I see the printing of more money as being likely the main contributor to inflation...as the encyclopedias and surely most sensible economists will tell you. Printing too many dollars lowers their value, so we need to end or at the very least audit and restrict the Fed. I also see that the military is costing a fortune...and the money is ultimately ending up in the hands of no bid private contractors who do jobs for the big government.

 I see the golden rule not being practiced well overseas or even domestically, I am very concerned about people having the right to a fair trial (Habeus Corpus)...I think that people should mostly have personal freedom of choice as long as they are not using aggression or coercive behavior... so that's all I'm saying..

Personally, for me, I'm anti war, anti corporate welfare state, anti inflation, I do think that perhaps the fed shouldn't put blanket legislation on things like abortion, marriage or the drug war, I do see that the drug war is failed, I see that students are $1 trillion in debt with little job growth and somewhere from 10-25%.

Who are the tea party people? What's good and bad about them?

Are tea partiers mostly bad people? Why?

Do tea partiers have any good or valid points you think? Or what are their pros and cons in your opinions?

How important is a balanced federal budget on the list of priorities....roughly?

What if we wanted to cut corporate welfare.... which candidate seems to take the most effective stance against that??

Last I heard, 53% of the federal budget is being spent on a wide array of 'defense' efforts. Is that an issue? Does anyone want to stop killing people on other countries, just cuz our nation got a bad black eye? Can we ever, at any point stand back and reflect and say wait a minute, is there anything we're doing to possibly escalate these problems?

If the price of oil stays steady with the price of gold but fluctuates with the US dollar and has went up dramatically in US dollars....what does that tell you??

What if your tax dollars where mostly being used to kill other people and take away your rights and freedoms? Where would the line have to be drawn before you say enough is enough?

Well I don't pretend to know what it means, but I have seen a video of Obama refusing to pledge to the flag during the national anthem...it's a little awkward...and I'm secular.... saying 'under God' is not that big of a deal.... it doesn't say 'a Christian or a Muslim God.' It just says God... so what? At the same time, many Christians for example need to refrain from pushing their views on others and implying they are stupid or condemned for not being of that affiliation. Just some random opinions.

why democrats vote republican, why democrats are moving to the gop, democrat to libertarian, never vote republican

No comments:

Post a Comment